Where we hope to get lost next:

  • Where we hope to get lost next:
  • April 2024: Africa - Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe

Monday 22 June 2015

Day 37 - Cornwall - 22 June

Cornwall.
Mousehole (pronounced Mozzell!).
Billed as "one of the UK's most picturesque beach destinations" I don't think that I was truly realised how lucky we are in Australia with our beaches and houses.  The houses here are cute and made of stone but they are tiny, dark, crowded and their windows are right on street level.

I remember my Grandmother visiting land's end and really liking it. It is amazingly rugged.  The photos don't really do it justice. I am sure Ronnie has better ones. Land's end:
 Land's End:
 The A30.  A main highway between Exeter and Cornwall.  Very cute but can be slow:

Saint Michael's Mount: